Binaries Vape has launched a brand new disposable vape device called the Binaries 6K. As the name suggests, the most attractive part of this electronic cigarette is that it is a 6000 puffs disposable vape, and the performance of supporting 6000 puffs is in line with the dealers who are keen on disposable high-capacity electronic cigarette products.
Binaries 6K is what?
6,000 puffs are possible with the smooth and tasty Binaries 6K lines of vapes, which are available in 25 new flavors. Additionally, Binaries 6K was built using the airlock design, which is the newest leak prevention method. In this way, the two separate parts of Binaries 6k are the airlock chamber and the atomizing core. An adjustable airflow knob on the device’s top doubles as the entryway to a sealed airlock chamber. The innovative capabilities of Binaries are shown by this gadget.
Binaries’ Crucial Disposable Vape Wholesale Services
As a result of the marketing division’s aid in helping to understand the needs of different distributors in various geographic regions, the sales team at Binaries can provide partners with all-around market support.
- Before the dealer puts an order, Binarieswill give sample testing to ensure customer satisfaction and reduce the return rate.
- Delivery: Binarieshas strong logistical adaptability; the export logistics service it provides may accept EXW in response to partner requests!
- After-sales support: Binarieshas knowledgeable after-sales personnel on call 24 hours a day to handle any problems that partners could have.
- Marketing support: The Binariesmarketing team will launch several marketing activities to boost and support the dealer’s sales.
The disposable vape Binaries have additional advantages.
- Less equipment to carry around: Smokers just need to pack their e-cigarettes when they leave the house since Binariesdisposable vapes don’t need recharging.
- Performance that is more reliable thanks to the airlock design of the Binariesdisposable vape, which requires fewer connections and is less prone to malfunction.